16 AWG 2 pair solid bare copper wire with plenum rated FEP insulation, unshielded and overall plenum rated FEP jacket for low-voltage electronic cable applications
• Cable suitable for installation under NEC (NFPA 70) article 760 for guidelines
• Fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) is highly resistant to most chemicals including solvents, fuels, acids and alkaline substances. This includes temporary exposure as well as long term immersion at elevated temperature as high as 100’C.
• UL listed as type FPLP 200°C per UL standard 1424
• Classified NYC Certified Fire Alarm LL39
• All materials used in the manufacture of this cable are RoHS II and REACH compliant
• Made in the USA