18 AWG 8 pair solid type KX thermocouple extension wire, XLPE insulation, individually & overall shielded, with an LSZH jacket for PLTC and ITC 90’C.
• Cable suitable for use in Class I Division II hazardous locations
• UL listed as type PLTC per UL standard 13 and as type ITC per UL standard 2250
• UL approved for Sunlight Resistant & Low Smoke applications
• Cable meets IEEE 383 & UL 1581 (1685) 70,000 BTU/HR flame test requirements
• Meets IEEE 1202 flame test
• All materials used in the manufacture of this cable are RoHS compliant
• Made in the USA