22 AWG 4 conductors 7 strand bare copper wire, XLPE insulation, shielded, with an overall PVC jacket, (UL) PLTC, ITC.
• Cable suitable for installations under NEC (NFPA 70) article 725 guidelines
• Cable suitable for use in Class I Division II hazardous locations
• UL listed as Type PLTC per UL Standard 13 and ITC Type per (UL) Standard 2250
• UL approved for Sunlight Resistant applications
• Meets IEEE 1202 flame test
• All materials used in the manufacture of this cable are RoHS compliant
• Made in the USA